[Mailman-Users] HTML-Tags ins listaddress :-(

Christian Schoepplein mail at schoeppi.net
Wed Jul 30 22:50:34 CEST 2003

Hiho!

If HTML-tags were used in a description for a MM-list, in some cases this
tags apear in the listaddress. Example:

I have a local list called lh2 at test.dom. In the webinterface I added the
following for the listdescription:

If I write a mail to the list everything with the addresses in the header
is fine...., only the Reply-to-entry looks strange:

If I reply to this message, my mailer (mutt) uses this entry in his
to-field :-(.

I'm using MM 2.1.2 and the reply-to for the list is set to the
listaddress. MTA is postfix and my MUA is mutt..., but I think its nor a
MUA or MTA butt a MM related problem :-(.

I cant prevent the listadmins on my site to use this HTML-tags, they think
it looks nicer on the listinfopages..., but also they don't want this
HTML-stuff in the messages to their lists...

Is there a possibility to filter out this HTML-tags?

Thanks and the best regards,
Schoeppi

--
Christian Schoepplein | Beste Rockband der Welt: http://www.lily-rockt.de