[Mailman-Users] Re: messages stuck in /var/spool/mailman/qfiles

ben strawbridge ben at cenozoa.com
Tue Jul 29 22:10:41 CEST 2003

I have finally solved this problem myself.
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.014.htp

i followed the steps on this page and discovered that the startup script
on my managed server was somehow changed or corrupted in that crond
stopped starting on reboot (as did several other important things!) I
will now be trying to figure that out.

Thanks for your time everyone!
Ben.