[Mailman-Users] Four simple questions not answered by the FAQ.

schuetzen chasm at texas.net
Sat Jul 26 19:59:57 CEST 2003

Four basic questions

1.  I have 12 lists I want to be plain text
2.  I want them to have NO attachments

Where are the (setup) switches to make the above happen?

3.  I want to have a single page for moderation efforts.

Where is or how do I do this?

4.  Why can I not see all 30 or 50 members of a list as we used to in pre
2.1.x??

Where is that switch?

This IS the "factory" list for Mailman, right? Or should I be going to another
source?

thanks
chas