[Mailman-Users] Giving a virtual domain it's own mmsitepass..?

Glenn Sieb ges+lists at wingfoot.org
Fri Jul 25 22:39:54 CEST 2003

Hey everyone :)

I'm still running mm 2.1, and just got it set up for virtual domains
(yay!). I'd like to give each admin of a domain the ability to maintain
their own site's lists.. but only their own site's lists...

Is the syntax: mmsitepass -c domain.tld ? I know I saw it posted recently,
but I'm not finding it in the archives...

Thanks for the help, as always!
Blonde-ingly yours,
Glenn :)
---
The original portions of this message are the copyright of the author
(c)1998-2002 Glenn E. Sieb.    ICQ UIN: 300395    IRC Nick: Rainbear
"All acts of Love and Pleasure are Her rituals"-Charge of the Goddess