[Mailman-Users] mailman page

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Fri Jul 25 21:39:20 CEST 2003

Harmon,

I agree this is a bit confusing for most people, including me.  Mailman
seems to generate the HTML pages so it can add specific information
about your installation.

If you want to look at some of the HTML templates Mailman uses, look in
the templates/en (or any language you plan to use) at the HTML files.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own