[Mailman-Users] Mailman has stopped sending messages

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Fri Jul 25 14:32:48 CEST 2003

David,

Did you check that your site list, "mailman", is still there?

Can you restart Mailman?

One thing that can bite people is if some part of the Mailman
configuration changes.  Mailman needs to be restarted before it works
with the new configuration.  Yet the Linux box may run for months
without being rebooted, and when it does get rebooted, say because of a
power outage, only then does the misconfiguration problem cause Mailman
to stop working.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own