[Mailman-Users] administrative commands

Joe Sternlicht javajoe at thesternlichthouse.com
Thu Jul 24 14:56:15 CEST 2003

how do you send administrative commands to a mailman list? There is an
option to intercept them, but what are the commands. I'm looking for a
quick and easy way to put a 'subscribe to this list' button on a page, I
figured the easiest thing would be to generate an email with a subscribe
command, but I don't know the format. I expected one of the following to
work: blank email with subject subscribe sent to the list, or  have the
body be a subscribe command. is there something like that?

Joe Sternlicht
http://www.thesternlichthouse.com
http://www.nonprofithost.org