[Mailman-Users] Uncaught Bounce Notifications w/ Auto Responder

Christine De La Rosa chris at christinedelarosa.com
Thu Jul 24 07:31:52 CEST 2003

Hello again,

I checked the archives but couldn't find anything that addressed this
particular issue.  I am on the latest release of mailman.

I have each of my lists set to send out and auto-responder
questionnaire.  Prior to the upgrade it used to be sent by
listname-owner, now it is being sent by listname-bounces, so when the
user hits reply to send back the questionnaire it is replying to
listname-bounces.  What this does is send the email back to the owner
with this in the subject line Uncaught bounce notification.  How do I
fix this?

Thanks
Christine