[Mailman-Users] Use of Optional Name Field on 2.1.2

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Tue Jul 22 15:33:50 CEST 2003

Chuck,

There are several methods that will work.

I just use one:

Persons Name First and Last <email-address>

It will pretty much put all the text in front of the email address in
the Full Name field.  I have several members like "John and Sue Johnson"
that work just fine.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own