[Mailman-Users] Re: How to show name in the subscriber list mailman 2.1.2 ?

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Tue Jul 22 14:23:44 CEST 2003

Paul,

1) The instructions are wrong, as you noticed.  The only difference
between -a/--all and nothing is the full name of the user being included
and the email address in <>.  The regular/digest and nomail option are
displayed either way.

I suppose if there are no full names input (say you uploaded the list
with just email addresses), it may well output the same either way.

2) I don't know the difference between commaaddr and formataddr, but it
works fine for me with commaaddr.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own