[Mailman-Users] Strange base64 encoding

Bruno Mattarollo bmatt at mac.com
Mon Jul 21 18:22:27 CEST 2003

Hello,

We are running a Mailman 2.1 on RH9 and we are having some erratic and
strange behaviors with some mails. We have some members of our list
(not always the same) that complain that they get garbled emails from
us.

This is an excerpt of the mail as I got it (I subscribed to the list as
well):

So, the message is in german, therefor contains extended characters in
iso-8859-1.

On user gets this message (again just some of the headers):