[Mailman-Users] Re: Mail does not have recipient in To address

Abigail Marshall abigail at webfavor.com
Mon Jul 21 12:13:15 CEST 2003

Hello Richard,

Monday, July 21, 2003, 2:35:21 AM, you wrote:

RB> Not so with MM 2.1.2. Turning on full personalization on the non-digest
RB> options web admin GUI page for a list does the trick. The list then
RB> sends individual copies of posts to each subscriber with their email
RB> addresses in the To: header

I have 2.1.2 installed and don't see this full
personalization option anywhere.  The "non digest" options
page gives me the following three choices:

Can subscribers choose to receive mail immediately, rather than in batched digests?
(Edit nondigestable)  [No/Yes]

Header added to mail sent to regular list members
(Details for msg_header)

Footer added to mail sent to regular list members
(Details for msg_footer

Are there other settings that could be influencing whether
this option is available?

-Abigail