[Mailman-Users] Bi-directional news gateway?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sun Jul 20 19:12:52 CEST 2003

Brad Knowles (brad.knowles at skynet.be) said something that sounded like:
> 	Is there a cron job that I've missed, or some other advice you
> can give me regarding the setup of bi-directional news gateways?

  If you got as much as you said done, it should be working. The
  configuration with 2.1.x is all on the gateway page and the NewsRunner
  qrunner section.

  Now that being said, 98% of the traffic on the list I have a gateway to
  is from list to usenet, so I don't know if it's working or not. I do
  know that I've had some issues with the NewsRunner not dealing well with
  SPAM being purged from the newsgroup. When it tries to pull the messages
  it gets EOF errors a lot that I haven't chased down because it hasn't
  been important yet.

Ciao,

--
Pug Bainter                                        |        AMD, Inc.
System Engineer, MTS                               |      Mail Stop 625