[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

hiswamy hiswamy at indiatimes.com
Fri Jul 18 13:56:43 CEST 2003

Hi,

Iam facing following 2 errors while dealing withy mailman's mailing list through cpanel

1) While trying to edit an existing mailing list it is showing an internal server. The link of the error page is

http://domainname/mailman/admin/board_cufcc.org

2) While trying to add a new mailing list through cpanel interface, Iam getting the error

IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/lists/mailinglistname_domainname/confif.pck'

Please help me in fixing the error. I have the root access for the server.

Thanks
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at  http://email.indiatimes.com
Buy The Best In BOOKS at http://www.bestsellers.indiatimes.com
Bid for Air Tickets @ Re.1 on Air Sahara Flights. Just log on to http://airsahara.indiatimes.com and Bid Now !