[Mailman-Users] Migrating from Lyris to Mailman - Looking for functionality and/or workarounds

Vivek Khera khera at kcilink.com
Thu Jul 17 20:28:48 CEST 2003

MF> We are in the process of migrating from Lyris to Mailman/Sendmail. We
MF> are very excited about this migration however we loose some

Good move!  I did this about 7 months ago and never regretted it.

MF>  - Create virtual servers so "Overview of Mailing Lists" only include
MF> lists for a virtual domain

This is already in Mailman.  The other features probably require some
scripting.

Also, be very careful when exporting your lyris list -- it tends to
just dump your entire list regardless if someone is unsubscribed or
set to "nomail" or any other flag that means don't send mail.