[Mailman-Users] Mailman stats for successful/unsuccessful posts?

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Thu Jul 17 18:56:27 CEST 2003

Given that we just dumped out a mail message to 40K recipients, is there
a way for me to determine how many have received the message and how
many are still in the queue?  Yesterday I had lots of grief, and there
were entries that qrunner later picked up, but the remaining users we're
in sendmail's mailq, nor were they in /var/spool/mailman/qfiles.  Where
are they hiding so that I can get a quick snapshot?

I'm running mailman 2.0.13 on Red Hat Linux 7.0.

Thanks,
        .../Ed
--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA