[Mailman-Users] Can't save config

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Jul 16 19:36:44 CEST 2003

rpm -qi mailman

If there are any installation notes for post install, that should bring
them to light.

I've installed Mailman many, many times from source.  I've also done a
few rpm installs. The source one's *always* work.

The rpm ones always need a bit of tweaking - which is fine once you know
what to tweak. RedHat 9's rpm install seems to work fairly well, though
I did have to run check_perms -f to get it to work properly (and that
was not in the documentation for the rpm).

Good Luck - Jon Carnes