[Mailman-Users] Footer message in html email

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Wed Jul 16 14:12:34 CEST 2003

Hello,

I am confused myself, now.

I run two lists with important headers and footers, but no
personalization.

When a user sends an HTML message, I still receive the header and footer.

I thought the discussion in the past was about problems Outlook has in
displaying the attached footer.

Or am I misinterpreting the discussion - everyone knows footers still
work with HTML mail, but the original question was how to embed it into
the user's HTML?

Thanks.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own