[Mailman-Users] Footer message in html email

Jason Buscema jpbuse at lambesis.com
Wed Jul 16 02:19:31 CEST 2003

Sorry for the confusion. I use Mailman for all my lists that I run. For this
specific list I use Mailman for everything except user management. This part
is handled through a MySql DB and syncs w/ Mailman each night. If I didn't
have to do HTML I wouldn't, but in this case I need to do it.

That said... Does the same hold true for a header as it does for a footer?
Thanks for the info... I don't have too much experience w/ HTML emails.