[Mailman-Users] porky.devel.redhat.com

Jason Buscema jpbuse at lambesis.com
Tue Jul 15 05:01:15 CEST 2003

Using the default install on RedHat 9, you do not have the Base URL option,
only the host name option. I have the same problem currently and have not
figured out a way around it. My older version on my RH 7.3 box has the
option. I've looked everyone for this setting but it evades me.

I am running mailman mailman-2.1-8 on a newly installed RedHat 9 box.