[Mailman-Users] Digest Question...

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Mon Jul 14 16:26:39 CEST 2003

DB,

I did a little searching for you.

I don't think you can get any benefit from editing ToDigest.py.  Because
the only option would be to figure out in Python how to strip out those
two lines from each message as it is scrubbed.

The easiest option for you is to edit Scrubber.py in the same folder.

Look for the lines that begin with "An HTML..." and comment out the four
lines that start with "part.set_payload" and finish with """), lcset).

Of course this would remove the lines from every message that was
scrubbed, not just the digest messages.  But maybe that will be OK, even
in your archives.

Hope this helps.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own