[Mailman-Users] Digest Question...

Customer & Technical Support support at pczero.net
Sat Jul 12 00:23:16 CEST 2003

Hello all...
	I finally got lucky enough to get MM 2.1.2 installed on my server.  I like
it a LOT better than the 2.0.13 version.  It has all of the features I
wanted added in.  However it does one thing I don't like at all...  In the
digest version of the list I get a link after a lot of messages similar to
this one.

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

	I searched the archive and saw one thread about this.  The 'fix' was to
turn of the plain (vs MIME) for digest.  That (IMHO) is not a fix but a
work around.  I want to keep plain format and not add the two lines listed
above.  basically I want to just delete/trash/nuke any MIME on the posts to
the list.   Can someone please advise what I need to edit (in ToDigest.py
if I am not mistaken) to get rid of this?

Thanks,
DB