[Mailman-Users] digest issues

Alessio Bragadini alessio at albourne.com
Thu Jul 10 18:16:09 CEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 16:10, Evey wrote:

> However, a lot of the digest email seems to be a mix of html tags and ascii,
> making most of the digest illegible. Is there a way I can get the digest to
> be legible without making everyone write emails to the list in plain text?

MIME digests work much better for a list with "complex" messages,
including HTML mail and/or attachments.

You could move all your existing digest users to the non-plain digest
mode (in membership management) and set the default to MIME in digest
options.

Hope this helps.

--
Alessio Bragadini <alessio at albourne.com>