[Mailman-Users] Configuration

Thomas Spuhler spuhler at btspuhler.com
Thu Jul 10 07:11:45 CEST 2003

I am trying to get my mailman setup in Mandrake 9.1 working. All the
files are in /var/lib/mailman instead of /home/mailman as per mailman
documentation.

I was able to setup a test list and I actually got an e-mail from
mailman with an address where I can admin my new list:

You can configure your mailing list at the following web page:
http://aargau.btspuhler.com/mailman/admin/test

Appache seems to work. when I use aargau.btspuhler.com The standard
Mandrake WEB page for Apache shows up.

I probably need to make some config changes to Apache for mailman to
work, but where and what.

--

Best Regards
Thomas Spuhler