[Mailman-Users] New list manager deleted the New list message

Paul F. Williams paul.williams at uwex.edu
Wed Jul 9 23:55:37 CEST 2003

I have recently setup mailman on one of our servers
so I am still learning how to run the list server.

A few days ago I had a request for a new list.

I created the list and a New list message went out
to this new list manager.

It appears that they just deleted the message.

Is there an easy way to regenerate and then send
this message to the new list manager?

The method I used was to take an old test list
message that I received, then modified the info and forwarded
it to the user.  But I'm wondering if there is an easier method.

paulw