[Mailman-Users] Simple Question about URL in the invite e-mail.

Daniel A. Creed TwinsDad at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jul 8 23:58:42 CEST 2003

In my invite confirmation e-mails when I invite someone to join a
mailing group, it gives the wrong URL in the message. Does anyone know
where this is coded? Or am I missing something in a config file or what?
It gives the right path, but the wrong hostname URL (example.. says
http://porky.devel.redhat.com/mailman/livingword/(confirmation key)..
instead of my actual host name. is uses the URL on certain admin
functions as well? I can't find reference to that URL in any of the
config files!

Thanks,
Dan