[Mailman-Users] Searchable Archives

Peter Russell prussell at mteliza.com.au
Tue Jul 8 07:25:18 CEST 2003

Hi there, i want to add the searchable archives interface that the7y have
at www.list.org. I have found in the FAQ some links to various patches etc
- but to be honest there are so many i havent a clue as to which one i
need, or whihc need to be applied first before installing the searchable
patch.

Does anyone know of a tutorial or easy 1, 2, 3 guide to getting this
working on default Red Hat 9/Mailman machines? I dont ev en know what
version of mailman it is, it says 2.1 on the admin webpage, but no other
details.

Kind regards and thanks
Pete

you are not the addressee (or responsible for delivery of the message to
the addressee), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such
a case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
that do not relate to the official business of my employer shall be