[Mailman-Users] bulk deletion of pending requests

Dan Busarow dan at dpcsys.com
Mon Jul 7 19:31:35 CEST 2003

I've kept this little bit of python handy for cleaning out posts
in moderated lists that end up with too many posts to handle manually.

>    > python -i $prefix/bin/withlist -l [listname]
>    >>> m.requests={}
>    >>> m.Save()
>    >>> ^D
>
> That will clear out all pending administrative requests.
>
> NOTE:  ^D is in fact [CTRL]-D.  Be very, very careful...

This is no longer working for me.  No idea when it stopped working
since it is not used very often. When I run it I get

$ python -i `pwd`/bin/withlist -l faucettalk
>>> m.requests={}
>>> m.Save()

Unlocking (but not saving) list: faucettalk
Finalizing
$

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  949 443 4172
 Dana Point Communications, Inc.                            dan at dpcsys.com