[Mailman-Users] Pending requests not being sent out.

Martin Hicks mort at bork.org
Mon Jul 7 15:52:18 CEST 2003

On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 09:59:38PM -0400, Martin Hicks wrote:

> I meant to mention that I also thought I'd try to unshunt the messages,
> and I got the following.  I was thinking that maybe I'm missing a config
> file option somewhere....

And here's another clue.  The checkdbs command isn't running correctly,
for much the same reason as many other scripts are failing.  Why is
errors= being passed in if it's not a valid function argument?

galileo:/var/qmail/control# /usr/lib/mailman/cron/checkdbs
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 173, in ?
    main()
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 114, in main
    mlist.preferred_language)
  File "/var/lib/mailman/Mailman/Message.py", line 206, in __init__
    errors='replace')
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'errors'

--
Martin Hicks  ||  mort at bork.org  || PGP/GnuPG: 0x4C7F2BEE
plato up 26 days, 13:42, 17 users,  load average: 0.24, 0.37, 0.44