[Mailman-Users] So far, I'm very disappointed with Mailman

Vivek Khera khera at kcilink.com
Mon Jul 7 03:46:42 CEST 2003

S> Anyone have a better mailing list tool than Mailman that you can
S> recommend? I'd like to have something that I don't have to babysit so
S> much. As much as I hate to do it, I might just have to go back to
S> Majordomo (it has much better documentation, too). Sigh.

I don't baby sit my Mailman.  Ever.  It just runs and runs.  It was
trivial to set up (using the FreeBSD ports for both Mailman and
Postfix).

Lyris was also that way, but it is WAAAAY expensive and really not
worth the money compared with what you can get with Mailman, IMO.
But if you're having trouble setting it up, then perhaps Lyris is
worth a look...