[Mailman-Users] So far, I'm very disappointed with Mailman

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Sat Jul 5 06:28:55 CEST 2003

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 19:51:44 -0700 (PDT)
SysAdmin  <help at quality.org> wrote:

> I've had nothing but problems with it. Majordomo sucked, but at least
> it stayed up and running.

This is hardly a way to get either sympathy or help.

> Mailman's processes are all there, but no messages get delivered...

Then post the data that's needed to resolve the problem.  You know the
mantra and the ritual: what do the logs say?

> As much as I hate to do it, I might just have to go back to Majordomo
> (it has much better documentation, too). Sigh.

I ship between 1 and 2 million messages a day through Mailman without
any problems or SysAdm intervention.  In the real of Mailman sites I'm
fairly tiny.

--
J C Lawrence