[Mailman-Users] <MM-Unsub-Pw-Box> etc missing?!

Richard Barrett r.barrett at openinfo.co.uk
Fri Jul 4 11:57:27 CEST 2003

At 09:20 04/07/2003, jiands wrote:
>Hi,list
>
>I cannot find the <MM-Unsub-Pw-Box>
><MM-Other-Subscriptions-Pw-Box>
><MM-Old-Pw-Box> in the options.py
>
>where are they?
>Thank you.

Grep'ing through the MM 2.1.2 source code I find these placeholders are
only referenced in two language templates:
$prefix/templates/big5/options.html and $prefix/templates/gb/options.html

Unlike the other placeholders in the different language options.html
templates the placeholders you are asking about are not defined in
$prefix/Mailman/Cgi/options.py

Comparing the big5/ and en/ options.html (but only being able to read the
English text) I got the impression that the placeholders you are asking
about are present in the big5 and gb language options.html template in
error. Maybe someone with a knowledge of the relevant language can check
this idea out.