[Mailman-Users] footer as an attachment mailman 2.1.2

Adam Lipson adaml at jbase.com
Thu Jul 3 04:14:22 CEST 2003

I have seen that many people have asked this question on the list, but have not found an answer in the archives so forgive me if I ask again.

I just upgraded to 2.1.2 and have found that some clients cause the footer to come across as an attachment.  I can disable the footer to cause this to go away, but is there a better way to solve this problem?

Also, someone posted a real attachment to the list and it did not go thru.  It was just the text of a unix shell script, but is there anything that would block this other than message size limit?

Thanks,
Adam