[Mailman-Users] mailman config with lots of virtualhosts?

Dallas Bethune dallas at dreamhost.com
Thu Jul 3 01:45:47 CEST 2003

Has anyone set up mailman 2.1.2 with a large number of virtualhosts?  Like
thousands?  I'm planning to use the postfix integration to have it
automatically generate the aliases and it is working right now.  I have a
config line like this:

POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS = ['listserver.dreamhost.com',
'lists.otherdomain.com']

Does anyone have experience with putting 3000 or so entries in that array?
Is that variable only used by genaliases?  Will it have a possible effect on
any other part of mailman operation?

    Dallas