[Mailman-Users] mailman hold notices...

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Wed Jul 2 21:40:32 CEST 2003

Brad,

I think you can find a more complete answer from Barry or Jon or someone
in the archives (search for /templates), but here is a simple answer.

Editing the file directly in templates/en will have a global effect on
all lists (plus may be overwritten during upgrades).

If you want to make the changes just to one list, then create a
directory ~mailman/list/<listname>/en and copy the file (such as
postheld.txt) there and edit it.

Hope this helps.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own