[Mailman-Users] How can I change the HTML look & feel of Mailman?

CodyG cody at pinkpc.net
Wed Jul 2 19:08:08 CEST 2003

I have a new Mailman list and I am trying my best to incorporate it into my
php-nuke website whose members are connected through a local community.

I am using the anonymous feature in Mailman because the php-nuke site
protects the privacy of  the users re: emails,  I'm thinking I don't want to
suddenly be sending email addresses all over the place.

Anyways, for now, I want to change the From: field in messages from the
list.  It reads listname-admin  and I want to change the -admin to -general,
not the list name.  I've looked at faqs and documentation and haven't found
anything helpful yet.

Thanks for your help.

CodyG