[Mailman-Users] not getting sent out of the system. how to change?

Roy Santos roy_santos at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 06:26:14 CEST 2003

I would check /var/log/maillog. I would also use BSD
mail in verbose mode to see where it is going.

ie: Mail -v user at domain.com

If the system is using NIS, try modifying your
/etc/postfix/main.cf and enable NIS. Mine is setup
like this:

alias_maps = hash:/var/mailman/data/aliases,
nis:mail.aliases

Good luck!

Roy

http://mail.python.org/mailman/options/mailman-users/roy_santos%40yahoo.com