[Mailman-Users] Excessive CPU usage

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Jul 1 20:29:02 CEST 2003

Check your postfix configuration and make sure you have changed the
bounce code for local users. Postfix initially sets this to a "retry"
error code, which means that a errantly typed local username in a mail
will literally bounce forever.  Get a few of those going, and you can
really peg the CPU.

Jon Carnes