[Mailman-Users] Mailman on Cpanel

Dewang Modi dewang at pc4india.com
Tue Jul 1 12:47:35 CEST 2003

Dear Sirs,

I am a user of Cpanel server with the Mailman mailing list program. I do
not know what technical information to include here with my problem.

The problem is that I had created a list with the name reseller on my
domain pc4india.com. I had added about 376 members to the list. It
worked fine for some time. Now, whenever I send a mail to the list, it
only comes to me (as I am also a member of the list) on my domain -
pc4india.com. It does not reach any other member. Ocassionally it
reaches me on my yahoo address.

I tried deleting and recreating the entire list and now it does not even
reach on my yahoo account. I am not able to figure out what is the
problem.

To diagnose, I created another list with only 6 members and I send a
test message and it worked fine. Earlier, i used to hv about 700+
members on the 'reseller' list which now I have reduced to 119 in the
new list, but still it is not working.

If anyone knows what could be the problem or how to diagnose the
problem, any help will be welcome.

Best regards,

Dewang Modi
Partner