[Mailman-Users] Templates

Timothy Arnold timothy.arnold at becta.org.uk
Tue Jul 1 14:33:48 CEST 2003

Hi Mailman users!

I have a question about Mailman & templates. I have nearly completed editing all the html files provided and placed them into the site wide template directory. All works perfectly!.

The problem I am having at the moment is trying to figure out how to edit the main listinfo page mailman.becta.org.uk/mailman/listinfo and the end user subscription page. We would like to make the site as branded as possible (except for admin interface). Does anyone know how to achieve this?

Thanks in advance,
Timothy

--
Timothy Arnold, Server & Network Infrastructure Support Officer, Internet Services,
Becta, Coventry, CV4 7JJ, UK                      Voice: +44 24 7684 7169

the system manager.
www.mimesweeper.com