[Mailman-Users] Reminder messages

Chris Wright chris at woodchipcomputers.co.uk
Tue Jul 1 08:57:52 CEST 2003

Every month, the same thing.  A collection of messages to me, saying,
"EH? What's all that about?

This, of course, is in response to the "Monthly Reminder" that's
mailed out.  Most of my users wouldn't know what a "URL" was if it
got up and bit them...

I've found various versions of this message - and I thought that I'd
edited them all into plain English.  But they still come back with
the jargon version.  Where do I go to make the change?

I'm using an old version of Mailman (2.0.13)

(I know I should upgrade - but I have a Day Job; the software is
working; I can't afford to cause hiccoughs just now...)