[Mailman-Users] All addresses are being bounced...

Matthew Davis matthew.davis at dogpound.vnet.net
Fri Jan 31 20:30:38 CET 2003

* Brian Barbour (bbarbour at gcts.edu) wrote:
> I am using Mailman 2.0.7 and when I send a message to any of my list it
> will bounce back on all receipients.  The email server is working
> perfectly, but for some reason when Mailman sends the message the log
> shows that all recpients bounce.

A little bit more information would be appreciated.

What is in the bounce message?
Does the _bounce message_ get delivered to all the users?

--
Matthew Davis
http://dogpound.vnet.net/

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared.'" -- Vice President Al Gore, 12/6/93