[Mailman-Users] footer

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Jan 31 03:23:37 CET 2003

Forgive my lack of exact language.  To be more precise, you can turn on
personalization for a list using the Web-Admin. Once you do that certain
other features become available and you can then edit the Footer (using the
Web-Admin) and put in variables that will be recognized and replaced by
Mailman with things like the persons email address, the list name, the admin
address, etc.  There is no need to know anything except the names of the
variables to use in the footer.

If you look in the Archives from about two weeks ago, someone laid out the
procedure very nicely.  I would look it up for you, but my archives are
currently off-line while I'm doing some other work...

Take care - Jon Carnes