[Mailman-Users] mailman errors...

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 29 23:20:31 CET 2003

Tell apache to allow symlinks for that directory

Does your Sendmail use "smrsh" to protect it?  If so you will need to
follow the steps in FAQ 3.14 to setup smrsh to allow Mailman.

The sendmail problem could also be the GID of the Sendmail you are using
verses the mail-GID that you configured Mailman to expect.  This should
also be covered in the FAQ.

Good Luck!  - Jon Carnes