[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1 list creation

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 29 22:51:17 CET 2003

If you can get shell access to the server you can use the
~mailman/bin/genaliases command to generate the aliases for your created
lists.  You could simply redirect the output of that command into a
local aliases file and then include that aliases file in your MTA's list
of aliases that it checks.

Jon Carnes