[Mailman-Users] Extracting subscriber list, hosting package with Mailman

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 29 22:44:21 CET 2003

Your current host should be able to send you the config.db file for each
of your lists.  Using that you can simply install the same version of
mailman, create the same listnames, then copy in the config.db files.
After which you will need to use the with-list command to modify the
hostnames in the config.db files

You might also want the mbox files from your current host so that you
can regenerate the archives of the list (assuming you had archives...)

  ~mailman/lists/<listnamd>/config.db
  ~mailman/archives/private/<listname.mbox>/<listname.mbox

Good Luck - Jon Carnes