[Mailman-Users] mailman errors...

Will Nordmeyer will at willspc.net
Wed Jan 29 20:43:15 CET 2003

Upon further review...

My apache server is complaining, when I go to
www.sitename.com/pipermail/listname, with the following error:

Symbolic link not allowed: /home/mailman/archives/public/listname/

I tried replacing it with a hard link and the cobalt didn't really like it.

Is there a way to allow symbolic linking?  I thought I'd had a symbolic link
in other areas?

I'm still the same send issue too.