[Mailman-Users] Multiple messages

Tom mm at simpletcpip.com
Wed Jan 29 13:26:28 CET 2003

Hi All,

I've had a quick search thru the list archives and can't find any
problems that exactly match mine.

Basically, any emails from a company 'N' to one of our lists cause
duplicate messages.  It always seems to be 11 copies for some reason.
 All the message ids are the same, only one message appears in the
archives, and the other members at 'N' only receive one copy.

I'm using sendmail 8.11.6 and Mailman 2.0.11, but this problem has been
ocurring since 'N' was given a list they could send to, and that was
quite a few versions ago.

There isn't anything particularly odd about the messages (they are also
CCd directly to myself so I know it isn't chopping anything off)

Any ideas on how I can troubleshoot this?

Thanks,
Tom