[Mailman-Users] Is Mailman right for my app?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 29 06:57:10 CET 2003

You don't need a mailing list manager.

You have a text file with all your valid addresses, simply write a small
script to parse through the file and BCC all the folks in that list (or
actually send it TO each person - one at a time).

You could use ~mailman/bin/sync_members to sync up a Mailman mailing
list with a text file of email addresses (one per line).

But why go to that trouble when you are just going to throw that list
away after one message?

Jon Carnes