[Mailman-Users] MS Exchange as a relay computer?

Angel Gabriel badmangabriel at lycos.co.uk
Tue Jan 28 21:39:49 CET 2003

Thanks you guys!!!
I have read all your comments about using exchange 2k as my relay, and I
can see the pros, and cons of such a job.

My mailman box, uses Postfix, and apparently, as mention in this thread
postfix can open multiple connections to the same domain, which would be
brilliant, as long as I can check to configure it.
Exchange, does the same thing. I have a 1/2 meg connection to the
internet, so I guess that's not too bad. I've also been directed at a
link that I may like to try, to add local cacheing on my mailman box.
What I will do, is test all configurations, and see which one kicks ass,
I mean works the best!